Monday, May 9, 2016

Prima DT Call Ya'll !!!!

I'm not sure how, but my crazy self somehow missed the fact that Prima is accepting Design Team applications. Shut the Front Door, right?! So here I am, hustling around the house trying to figure out how and what to submit and post before midnight (:D)...and I have to stop and laugh at myself. Most of what I've been creating and teaching has been around all the new Prima product. LMAO, what a goober. So I grabbed a glass of wine and sat my super excited butt down to get started.  So, here it is, I'm just going to post a whole bunch of the fun pieces I've made lately & hope that if you haven't already seen them on FaceBook, you will enjoy them now. Hold on to your seats ya'll and thanks for joining me here!!!

















2 comments:

  1. Good Luck on getting it, Lexi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet Cindy, thank you!! Sadly, I didn't make the team, but I'll be trying out for a couple more soon😜. Fingers crossed !!!

      Delete