Friday, August 22, 2014

Spellbinders Creating A Gilded Life Contest!

So, I decided to participate in this killer contest sponsored by Spellbinders & A Gilded Life.  The prize, you ask? Two seats, hotel and flight at A Gilded Life Spellboud event!! Um hello, of course I'm going to enter. Especially cuz it let me play with all their amazing new products.  I have two projects I'm submitting, one for Home Decor and one for Jewelry.  I'll post more pics later for the jewelry piece I created...but for now, here's the Gilded Chandelier...






8 comments:

  1. You really have to hang this in your studio!! It looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you mean in your studio, right Carol
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alys!! If I'm picked as a finalist, I'm going to need all the votes I can get. So keep your fingers crossed:)

      Delete
  3. WoWoWoWoWoW!! This is so BEAUTIFUL!! =) I LOVE ALL of the Details and the FUN Design!! Well Done!! Good Luck in the Contest!! =) Have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Larissa!!! Hope you check back in when the voting begins:) You have a FAB weekend too :)

      Delete
  4. I saw this over in the Spellbound entries and just had to comment. This is so lovely! I am in awe of your talent! I love what you did with the bezels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sheila, thank you so much!! It was certainly a labor of love:) I thought the stitching and die cutting would never end, lol. But when it came time to embellish, it was such a delight to see it taking shape. So appreciate your compliments!!!

      Delete