Saturday, September 7, 2013

Goin' to the Emmy's

So, these past couple weeks have been a whirlwind of excitement! From the moment we got the news to moment we mailed our packages off, this Emmy experience has been seriously AWESOME!  The new product available at Hobby Lobby was fantastic to play with, Art Mechanique and Rue Romantique bezels are always heavenly and let's not forget the show stopper...ICE Resin!  What would these amazing projects be without the icing?!  So, we've been torturing the creative world, building anticipation, and the big reveal is upon us!

To give you a quick recap, I did design, not 5 but 10 bracelets! I had the unique opportunity to design cuffs for MEN!  First time, and certainly NOT the last.  I love designing a masculine line & found it thrilling to make Art Mechanique work for THE GENTS!  Of course I loved making the women's designs too!  I created pieces I thought were clean and simply & just enough glam that they can be worn often.  I'm hoping which ever celebrity gets my pieces will know they were all made with lots of love and creative happiness.

So, without further ado, let me introduce you to

THE LADIES





THE GENTS




I sincerely hope you enjoyed the show!  But come back veeeery soon, and you can see some of the many incredible charms too!  Remember those?  Yes, we each made 75 charms!!!  Talk about some seriously cute inspiration.

Sign up to follow my blog & you'll be the first to see and hear when these babies get posted.



#CraftingTheEmmys #chaswag #ICEresin

23 comments:

  1. Wowweeeee! Beautifully done Lexi!! you are amazing and anyone who gets one of your creations is seriously lucky. I can't wait to see the charms next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab. I want one! They are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always curious to see which is every ones's favorite...which did you gravitate towards?

      Delete
  3. Lexi...I love them all! I would have to say my favorite is the cuff with the sweet birds with the beautiful patina color <3

    Of course I am following your blog :)

    Thank you for your generous giveaway!

    Deb
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following your blog!... I think I like the 4th picture leather with clay disk with french writing and a little bling around the fleur de lis! :)
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Lynne, that's my favorite too (and I'm also following the blog). I like the leather cuff, and great balance of clay / bling on it.

    Congrats on this! You put in so much effort.
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, it's something with leather & cream color I think...with just a bit of sparkle:P

      Delete
  6. Now I have your blog in RSS feed AND email ;-). Of the women's, I love the round bezel with the script and rhinestone circle (I also love the blue patina on the other one!). Of the gents' I think the compass is my favorite. Can't wait to see what you create next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hard tie between those two:) thanks for the follow JavaNut!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Lexi , I love your Blog ! I love the 4 th . Really love the first one also .. Thinking Hmmm dress up an dress down :-) thanks Lexi
    ~ Connie Permenter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Lexi!! Your cuffs are fabulous!!!!! My favorite (well, I love them all, but if I had to choose is the one that says 21. Love the combination of leather and metal. And of course, DAHling, I've been following your blog for awhile now ) You go girl, we can all say we knew you when!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really responding to the blackjack 21 cuff! Love that you created men's accessories, go Lexi! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana!! I'm particularly in-love with making the men's cuffs. There's a surprisingly large amount of creative freedom making them. Considering its a men's accessory I never would have thought...but who knew?!

      Delete
  11. It's impossible to pick!!! They are all gorgeous! For ladies it's a total tie between #3 and #4. As for the guys, wow, boy, are those all fantastic, or what???? I love the one with the number 21 the most! And as I said many times before, I'm happy to be your friend now, before the whole world wants to be your friend :-D Just wait, great things are coming your way!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my sweet Zsoka, thank you so very much. I'm so glad you like the new designs. Perhaps, your Hubby will have to get one for Christmas:))

      Delete
  12. They all are beautiful, but then again, I love your aesthetic! I am gravitated to the corazon!

    You are such an inspiration, mujer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yahhhhh! The heart got some loooove❤! Thanks Yoli

      Delete
  13. Hope I'm doing this right-I've never commented on a blog let alone entered a giveaway!
    This is soooo hard to choose. I guess if I HAVE to choose-Ladies: Bird with Patina, Gents: Compass!
    Thanks Lex-really, I love them all:)

    -Sonia V.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fav love them all!! For me my fav is the one in the FB pic....for a man the 21 cuff is great. ~ Judy Craik

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are all wonderful Lexi!!! I love your bracelets for the Gents!

    ReplyDelete