Monday, April 1, 2013

What's New

It's been a pretty crazy last couple of months.  No complaints though, everything has been pretty awesome.  There are plenty of those days, when I'm one tuckered out Momma, but really that's my only complaint.  I've posted a few of the most exciting bits in my life on FB, but I'll chat about them here too.  In no order of sequence, my first is the Spellbinder & Media Mixage box I received.  So, as many of you know, Susan Lenart Kazmer hooked up with Spellbinders to do a designer line, which is called Media Mixage, now available at Jo-Ann's Fabric Stores!!!!  It's seriously cool paper, metal blanks, embossing metal texture plates, cool bezels in some seriously cool styles, dies to go with allllll the bezels.  That last part I find particularly cool.  The die takes all the measuring and craziness out of "fitting" your paper inside the bezel snuggly. And you don't have to have their machine (though it is PRETTY cool) to use it...just in case you're wondering if your Cuttlebug, Sizzix or Tim Holtz machines work, yup they surrre do.  You just need to figure out the right shimming for it.  It really is pure genius!  The box I got, I think, is the full line.  Some seriously generous loot, so my bigggggg heart felt thank you goes out to Spellbinders!  I'll make some fun and hopefully inspirational pieces to inspire new and current customers.

And let's not forget about the rockin new ICED Enamels & Rue Romantique lines NEW at ICE Resin!  I got a new box from ICE Resin with all the above bits in it too.  It feels like Christmas in the Spring.  I was inspired from the get, so I got to creating right away.  You'll have to keep a look out for these new beauties on the ICE Resin Facebook page and blog.  If you're not on FB, you can totally follow the blog too! and If you're not "friends" yet...definitely do become friends.  The free tutorials, inspirational postings and giveaways are a must!

I have two classes coming up at Scrapbook Island very soon...just around the corner now.  And I'm just about done making kits for all of them.  There are still spots in each if you wanna sign up.  I also have a new class that I proposed teaching, which includes the ICED Enamels, Media Mixage Blanks, ICE Resin, Spellbinder's Artisan X-Plorer machine & corresponding Dies!  So hope I get to add that to the teaching roster. The only way to enroll is to call in, so here is the 411...
  • Phone: 408-978-8900
  • Store Hours
    Monday - Thursday 10:00 - 7:00 Friday 10:00 -9:00 Saturday 10:00 - 6:00 Sunday 11:00 - 5:00

  • This past weekend, we had a great workshop here at Chateau Grenzer.  The class was Torched & Forged workshop and the girls created some seriously great bezels.  I plan to teach this again, as many of you didn't get a chance to take the class with the Easter holiday weekend and all.  So, if you're interested, the new date is May 12th from 12-4, and enrollment is open.

    Here are some pics from this weekend. Hope to see you all soon in class, for Craftapalooza or just to say howdy! xoxo









    No comments:

    Post a Comment