Friday, November 30, 2012

Tina Haller In The House!

 I'm just thrilled, I have the lovely Tina Haller, of Glitter Girl Studio, coming to do a private party and class at Chateau Grenzer!  How cool is that?! She's going to be teaching one of her lovely clay ornaments, pictured here, for a little post holiday cheer.  Tina comes to us from Nevada City, CA.  She's a great teacher with a truly whimsical style and design aesthetic.  I first met her at this years Tinsel and Treasures and knew she would have to visit us in our little neighborhood! I'll be visiting her precious little studio and store in August 2013 and absolutely cannot wait to take it all in.  Really, check out the link above, and you'll see for yourself just how BEAUTIFUL the shop and studio are!  So back to the really cool part, I actually have a couple spots available for this lovely class, and I'm welcoming you to join!  So, if you're interested, click on the Paypal button the right and sign up today!  Look forward to seeing you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment