Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Charm Swap - ARRIVED!

 So, I shared a couple posts back, that I was participating in a Halloween charm swap, which Thespa McLaughlin of Vintiquities was hosting. We sent in our handmade goodies, and I just got my lovely package in the mail!!! Too cool, I just loved being a part of this. I wish I could do them more often, cuz they are just a blast! So many great little creations & ideas lovingly put into these little bits of goodness. Here are a few up close shots...
Thank you allllll for these! I can't wait to customize a special necklace to showcase your many talents!

Simply Spooktacular Ladies! And a extra special thank you to you Thespa for putting this on!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! so glad you liked mine. This swap was so much fun.. Love your charms too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful charm! This was such a fun swap! Happy Halloween! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun swap and awesome charms! Loved your charm!

    ReplyDelete