Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What A Day!


 
Kathy Cano-Murillo & Me
 

Tina Haller
What do Tinsel & Treasures, ICE Resin, Crafty Chica and Friendship all have in common? Well, teehee, they were all on Saturday! No joke, I felt like I was living the life man! I started out my day, with my girlies at Tinsel and Treasure where we got to spend time with and shop with Tina Haller, Debby Anderson, Natalie Hansen, Lisa Super...and the list just goes on and on...
 

Debby Anderson

We took a small detour, literally 100 ft from the Tinsel & Treasures event to visit and hang out with Traci Bautista. When I visited her back in April with the lovely Kristen Robinson and Ruth Rae, she was just setting up job. And now, tada, she's ready and having quaint little workshops in her studio.
Natalie Hansen
Our tummies were growling, so we absolutely had to eat at the Sideboard Coffee. Can I just say that EVERYTHING they make is just heaven to your mouth?! My absolute favorite, is the Fried Brussel Sprouts with Lemon Aioli...oooooh, delish!
 
Cindy and Yolie
We shopped a bit more, headed home to freshen up for round two. When I got home, I found that I received my 1st ICE Resin Creative Team box of goodies. I absolutely cannot believe how excited I was to open it. And what a surprise, it was full of allllll sorts of delicious inspiration! After I finished drooling over my box of goodies, I got in some snuggles and kisses with the munchkin and hubby & I was off again.
 
This time I headed to Ay Dios Mio for her Crafty Chica event. A couple of the girlies and I went to get our books signed and schmooze with the lovely Kathy Cano-Murillo, otherwise known as the Crafty Chica. She's just lovely and she brought with her the precious Lizzy Hernandez, whom I met on FB. It was a truly sisterly connection with Lizzy...we hit it right off <adore>. What a magical day, and I'm just so blessed to have so many amazing people in my life, that help make days like this possible. Blessed!!!



1 comment:

  1. You Ladies looked like yu had a BLAST! Love the Staches!

    ReplyDelete