Saturday, September 8, 2012

Tickled Pink!!!



I am both honored and excited beyond words to have been selected as one of the Ice Resin Creative Team members for the 2012-2013 year. I'm working with some truly amazing artists, and I cannot wait to share all the fantastic creations we all come up with. If you haven't "Liked" Ice Resin yet, be sure to do it, so you can see the many tutorials & videos shared. Stay tuned for some serious fun!!! And a special thank you to everyone at Ice Resin for choosing us & the Ice Resin Creative Team Alumni for paving the way with your many talents & inspirations!!!


http://iceresin.com/icequeen/2012/09/the-ice-resin-2012-2013-creative-team/

Ta Ta for Now!!
~ Lexi

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lexi! You are incredibly talented and will bring some amazing work to the team. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katalina! I'm still in awe, what an amazing opportunity to contribute to such an amazing team! You helped inspire us along the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited too! I am looking forward to getting to know you and the rest of tour fellow team members better! I think it is going to be a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot say how excited I am to know that you are being honored in this way. I have loved your work from Day 1, and can't wait to see what you come up with. Congratulations, my sweet and ever-so-talented friend!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful!! A huge Congrats to you!! Have fun on your new Artful Journey!! Cat Kerr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, thank you for your beautiful message. I'm so blessed to have such amazing and supportive friends like you! Xoxo, Lexi
    Cindy, we have one amazing year ahead of us:)
    And Cat, thank you so much! You are truly an amazing artist and inspiration...I will live this journey to the fullest. I am so honored to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Lexi cant wait to see all your work
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way about your work Jen!!

      Delete
  8. Lexi!! So glad to be working with you on the Ice Resin Team!!

    xo,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to you Lexi! I had no idea when we met at Tinsel and Treasures yesterday ~ so deserving and what a great addition to the Ice Resin Team! I can't wait to see your beautiful work!

    Hugs,

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deb, thank you so much! I'm buzzing with ideas. I actually got my first box of Ice Resin goodies to start creating with yesterday! Yesterday was entirely perfect! And I am soooo going to buy the Madonna! Or maybe I should get a custom necklace with her! Ahhh, I just love what you do my talented friend!!! Hugs to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete