Friday, April 27, 2012


Etched Necklace 5/5
Fabric Cone Class 5/6
I'm starting to gear up for an amazing and fully action packed weekend with Kristen Robinson and Ruth Rae May 3rd thru the 7th.  I'm so excited to play again, so shortly after the tremendous Terri Brush Spring Art Camp...seriously, what more could a girl ask for ?!  Friday, May 4th we have a trunk show at the fabulous studio I manage, A Work of Heart.  We'll kick off with wine & goodies and amp up with original one-of-a-kind art by Kristen and Ruth.  Saturday we will play big time and create gorgeous etched pieces and Sunday we'll get up at the crack of dawn to enjoy the Alameda flea market before a class at 2pm in which we do a breath taking  mixed media sewing piece - I think I'm going to make a clutch with mine!  Oh me oh my, it's gonna be another absolutely dreamy weekend.

...and I haven't forgotten to post my camp pictures of my final pieces, I simply haven't had time to finish them.  I suspect it'll be after this weekend anyway:P  But I promise, they're coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment